What is Preventive Dentistry?
Preventive dentistry is key to solving problems before they get worse! This branch of dentistry lets our smile experts find problems so you can feel stress-free and pain-free!
Here are common preventive dental treatments with our Arcadia and Temple City dentists!
- Dental Exam
- Teeth Cleaning
- Gum Disease
- Dental Deep Cleaning
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Sports Mouth Guard
- Night Guard (teeth grinding)
- Snore Guard
Why do I Need Preventive Dentistry?
Preventive medicine is the best way to maintain good health, and that goes for dentistry too!
Preventive dentistry is the field of dental care for help maintain good oral health for patients of all ages. Our dentists believe preventing dental problems is safer and healthier for patients.
Our preventive dentists are experts at spotting early signs of dental concerns for treatment.
- A common treatment to care for teeth and avoid cavities is to remove plaque buildup with normal regular cleaning.
- Without regular professional cleaning, gums disease develop. A dental deep cleaning is needed to prevent further damage.
- For patients with gum disease, periodontal maintenance is needed to keep up the health of the gums.
At exams, This field of dentistry is key to catching signs that can worsen into pain and infection!
What are common Treatments for preventive dentistry?
Preventive dentistry also means following dental hygiene and practices to ensure your teeth are clean, strong, and healthy.
It includes a wide range of dental appliances that encourage patients to develop good habits to protect teeth from damage.
- Protect your child’s teeth from injuries with Sports Mouth Guard!
- Night Guard can help reduce the damage from teeth grinding at night!
- Snoring? Let snore guard restore beauty sleep for the whole family!
Each dental appliance is custom-fitted to the mouth and structure of the patient. That means comfy wear all the way, all the time!
READY FOR YOUR VISIT?
Ready to prevent cavities and gum disease?