Important (行進 11, 2020): Parklane Dentalは、患者さんの健康と安全に取り組んでいます, チームメンバー, とゲスト. Infection control is our top priority during the height of this cold and flu season, and we will continue to closely monitor the state and county health departments, アメリカ歯科協会, and the US Centers for Disease Control for updates on the COVID-19 situation.
最近の発展を踏まえて, Parklane Dentalでは、予防的なアプローチをとり、どのようにしてあなたの健康と安全をリストの最上位に保つかを共有したいと考えていました。. You can read more on 私達の open letter to our patients and visitors from Dr. に.
New Technology for COVID-19
Disinfection protocols are at the top of our list to help keep our office safe and clean for your return. In compliance with state health departments and dental boards, Parklane Dental has enhanced our disinfection protocols in frequency and intensity, and also enacted new procedures to sanitize patient areas. Here are a few ways we enlisted the latest technology at Parklane Dental.
1) Electrostatis Mist Sprayers: Our team is excited to use this technology to break up oil and disinfect liquid and disperse them onto surfaces for disinfection.
2) H13 HEPA Air Purifier: We installed this system in all patient areas that will constantly clean and purify the air.
3) UV Light Sterilizer: In addition to our normally high standard of chemical sterilization, our team will further sterilize and disinfect all instruments and tools with an UV germicidal irradiation machine.
The safety of our community is on our mind during this unprecedented time, so we do not take our infection control and hygiene at Parklane Dental lightly as we prepare for your return. We are proud to share the many new machines for our enhanced disinfection protocols. Don’t hesitate to ask about our new technology at both locations in Arcadia and Temple City!
Infection Control at Parklane Dental
Infection controls and universal precautions protect patients and team members alike at Parklane Dental. Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control, from our dental family to our whole community. The cornerstone of a good and safe dental practice is the element of trust in your dental team. We welcome all questions about our disinfection protocols, and we are committed to providing you with straightforward answers.
博士. に and our entire team follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). These sterilization measures include…
- Sterilization of equipment and dental instruments before every use
- Gloves, facemasks, faceshields, and personal protective equipment
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces with medical grade disinfectant
- Air filters and sterilizers in patient areas
- Disposable materials
We sterilize all reusable equipment, including dental hand pieces, with medical-grade sterilization machine. To sanitize dental instruments, our dental team use an autoclave, a device that kills bacteria and viruses by steam, heat and pressure. Our office follows the same high standard of infection control both at our location in Arcadia, CAとサンリオフレンズでは、寺市のパークレーン歯科xは, CA.
The best defense against disease is accurate information and proper etiquette. The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. The more you know about our daily procedures and policies, the more comfortable you will feel at Parklane Dental!