NOTE ON CoVID-19: WHAT WE ARE DOING, HOW YOU CAN HELP
(March 11, 2020)
Parklane Dental is committed to the health and safety of our patients, team members, and guests. Infection control is our top priority during the height of this cold and flu season, and we will continue to closely monitor the state and county health departments and the US Centers for Disease Control for updates on the COVID-19 situation. In light of recent development, we thought we’d take the proactive approach and share with you how we keep your health and safety at the top of our list at Parklane Dental.
How You Can Help
During the height of this cold and flu season, la same practices that stop the spread of these common illnesses are recommended by CDC.The best way to prevent exposure to cold and flu is to follow these time-trusted tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water often and regularly. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and seek medical attention when needed.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow. Wash your hands afterward if you use a tissue.
- Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, eat healthy foods, and manage your stress to keep your immunity strong.
What We Are Doing
Hygiene is at the core at every sound dental practice. When you arrive at Parklane Dental, you will greeted with that familiar dentist office clean scent indicates our adherence to the strict guidelines set by the Asociación Dental Americana and the CDC. Combined with our daily janitorial service cleanings, our procedures include disinfectant cleanings in all appointment rooms, equipment, and surfaces for every patient and appointment.
All Parklane Dental team members will continue to
- decontaminate all room and equipment for every patient.
- use new masks and gloves for every patient.
- regularly wash their hands with soap.
Parklane Dental will continue to
- disinfect all doorknobs and waiting and patient areas regularly at every hour.
- comply strictly with all dental sterilization protocols updated for COVID-19.
- use medical-grade disinfectant wipes and sterilization machines.
It’s important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and wellness and to be thoughtful of our patients and those who are concerned by the current outbreak, frío, flu and other illnesses.If you have additional concerns or experience signs of illness, please consult your doctor for accurate and expert advice.
Your health and safety is important to the entire staff at Parklane Dental. If you ever have any questions we can address for you regarding this or any other concern, please call or drop in – we’ll be glad to assist.
Dr. Para Eric
Please follow @CDCgov and @CDCemergency on Twitter for the latest update.