Invisalign (Clear Braces)
What is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign treatment is the process of wearing custom-made aligners that gradually straighten your teeth.
These aligners are thin, clear and removable, and are made of a thermoplastic material created exclusively for Invisalign treatment.
Unlike conventional braces, many patients at Parklane Dental find Invisalign as a convenient method to straighten teeth.
This treatment permits taking out the aligners and can appear almost invisible to keep the natural look of your smile. The aligners are gentle on your gums and cheeks, and doesn’t have sharp edges that can cut or scrape the insides of your mouth.
How does it Help Me?
Here are some ways how they can help you straighten your teeth comfortably.
A simple journey can amplify your smile in your busy life by simply fixing gaps and crooked teeth.
Our teens love that their friends can’t tell they are wearing them! But secretly, it’s correcting their mix of baby and permanent teeth.
When teeth slant outward in crossbite, we can predictably pull teeth together for a natural smile.
Our dental team can address many types of poor teeth alignment and malocclusions. Are you ready for your dream smile?
How does it work?
Dr. Eic To and your dental team here will create a personalized treatment plan that maps out the exact movements of your teeth.
Your clear aligners are designed to apply the right amount of force to the right place at the right time. The treatment gently moves your teeth into position with the super strong and virtually invisible dental trays.
Over the course of your plan, Dr. To will tailor your aligners to slowly adjust to the smile you want. At every step of the way, Dr. To will review your treatment and check if you are on progress with your case:
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. To’s expertise and 3D computer imaging technology, iTero Element at our office.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. To has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Eric To about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Is Invisalign for me?
To discuss if Invisalign is the right fit for you, give us a call and schedule an Invisalign consultation with your dental team at Parklane Dental.
Our team of doctors at both the Arcadia and Temple City locations have decades of experience treating our patients with clear aligners.
Do you want to…
- realign your teeth for a Smile Makeover?
- straighten teeth more predictably and comfortably?
- start transforming your smile right from your first fitting?
- adapt to your busy, on-the-go schedule with clear aligners?
- use your dental insurance coverage for orthodontics and Invisalign?
- meet with our cosmetic doctors thru in-person and safe consultations?
As the premiere, certified Invisalign provider, Dr. To and our orthodontic team have been the leader in correcting smiles!
Heading a team with combined decades of experience in Invisalign, we are excited to tell you about the prestigious Premier Provider award!
Don’t wait now, and book your appointment for Invisalign at Parklane Dental in Arcadia, CA!
How would i look with straight teeth?
Many patients have been asking about alternatives to braces this past month, and Winter is just the perfect season to stay home for a new, confident smile. These clear aligners might just be the option for you!
We know seeing is believing! Thanks to our advance technology with 3D scanning, we can see your transformation with a digital model of what your straightened teeth will look like.
You can now say bye to your crooked teeth!
Call 626.445.3388 to book your free ortho consultation !